Re: What's Oracle Forms?

From: Steven Toney <sdtoney_at_swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 08:28:05 -0500

A secondary note

I have actually not chosen contractors or solutions based on their proposed solutions when the proposal by these folks consistent of bashing one product or the other in favor of their product rather the proposal attacking the requirements at hand including good discussion of life cycle costs of a project.

The emphasis simply must be on getting the job done well within budget and not the products as the priamry focus

steve