Re: Export problem

From: E Storey <estorey_at_mekainc.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 08:34:09 -0500

When you logon you assume your domain file priviledges which includes access to the specified file. When the scheduler runs, it runs as an NT service. The NT service runs with the "SYSTEM" priviledges. Either change the service to run as your userid (bad idea) or grant the SYSTEM account access to the specified directory.
Eddie