Re: HELP: Server/SQL

From: Daniel A. Morgan <Daniel.Morgan_at_attws.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:28:15 -0700

Khue Pham wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Below are desc of 3 tables (I just trim off the unrelevant fields). They
> all look alright to me. Any other suggestion ?
>
> SQLWKS> desc parameters
> Column Name Null? Type
> ------------------------------ -------- ----
> PARAMETER_KEY NOT NULL NUMBER(1)
> PAY_GROUP_TYPE VARCHAR2(25)
>
> SQLWKS> desc po_vendors
> Column Name Null? Type
> ------------------------------ -------- ----
> VENDOR_ID NOT NULL NUMBER
> SEGMENT1 NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
>
> SQLWKS> desc po_vendor_sites_all
> Column Name Null? Type
> ------------------------------ -------- ----
> VENDOR_ID NOT NULL NUMBER
> INACTIVE_DATE DATE
> PAY_GROUP_LOOKUP_CODE VARCHAR2(25)
>
> "Daniel A. Morgan" <Daniel.Morgan_at_attws.com> wrote in message
> > Khue Pham wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > I checked the datatype already. This is somewhat strange.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Khue Pham
> > >
> > > "Kjell Tore Nannestad" <knannest_at_c2i.net> wrote in message

 database
 link

 (I
 UNIX

> > I doubt it. Do a describe on all three tables and compare field types.
> >
> > Daniel A. Morgan

I may have sent a partial email a second ago and apologize to the group. There is a problem with your above definitions.

Where are the fields for:

etc.?

Please send the actual definitions and I will duplicate it on one of my servers.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Thu Jul 26 2001 - 15:28:15 CDT