Re: Personal Oracle for Win98 Disaster

From: Brian Peasey <bpeasey_at_------excite.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:46:58 GMT

Hi Mark,

> Does anybody have a clue as to what went wrong?

I agree with Sybrand. I had nearly an identical experience as yours. Now I run scandisk/checkdisk before doing a major install to repair any hardrive(non-physical) problems. I also use Norton Ghost to make a backup of my hardrive onto a cd(s), if things run amuk I can re-install my O/S, drivers and all my applications from a ghost image in less than 30 mins and just a few clicks.

Best Regards,
Brian Received on Thu Jul 26 2001 - 12:46:58 CDT