Personal Oracle for Win98 Disaster

From: Mark Sayer <marksayer_99_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:12:26 -0500

Hello,

I have Win98 and I installed the Personal Oracle for Win98. I took the typical installation path and all defaults thereon. After the seemingly succesfull installation, I rebooted and all hell broke loose. The system complained about MSVCRT.DLL being linked to a missing file " ??2_at_YAPAXI@Z". My system also lost the networking subsystem.

Needless to say I had to re-install everything from scratch.

Does anybody have a clue as to what went wrong?

For those of you who have plans of installing Personal Oracle on Win98, be carefull, backup everything before you install this product and goodluck

Regards
Mark Received on Wed Jul 25 2001 - 12:12:26 CDT