Question concerning Oracle Reports

From: Bruce Moore <bruce.moore_at_conectiv.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:14:30 -0400

Is there a way to turn off report collation in Oracle reports v3 or 6i? I need two copies of a report to print, and I need them to print page 1, page1, page 2, page 2, etc. Any help greatly appreciated. Contact here or through email bruce.moore_at_conectiv.com Received on Tue Jul 24 2001 - 10:14:30 CDT