undocumented pl/sql syntax

From: Raffaele D'Alba <raffaele.d'alba_at_snamprogetti.eni.it>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:50:19 +0200

I'm developing a package that implement some functions from a library already developed in an other language, and I need to declare same specific type of data.

Searcing some example in the package SYS.STANDARD, I found same declarations like type, subtype and so like... but I can't find any documentation of the syntax of that construct.

Anybody can help me? There is any undocumented syntax in PL/SQL.

The database I currently use is 7.3.4

thank you in advance, Raffaele Received on Mon Jul 23 2001 - 11:50:19 CDT