Installing Oralce Linux

From: Antonio Sant <asantnospam_at_nospamiol.it>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:51:51 GMT

Hi there!

Here some question on the topic:

  1. How can I use the installer for Oracle8i? I'm running Linux Mandrake 8.0, but when I run runIstaller he java machine seems to blow up. I've tryed to unset the lang variable with no reseult. Any hint?
  2. Someone installed Oracle 9i on Linux Mandrake 8.0? I'm trying to download the beast...

Bye for now!
Antonio Received on Mon Jul 23 2001 - 13:51:51 CDT