how come oracle is using only one of my indexes?

From: DrowningPeople <turboridelover_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2001 12:36:48 -0700

I have a table with 12 columns, and there is an index on each of them.  Now I have a query that involves all the 12 columns. However, oracle only makes use of one of the indexes. Why is it? What should I do to make oracle uses more of my indexes?

Thank you. Received on Mon Jul 23 2001 - 14:36:48 CDT