Wildcards and case insensetivity...Please help!!

From: John Smith <someone_at_somplace.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2001 03:10:57 GMT

Hi,
does anyone have a better way to get around the problem of being able to search for
case insensetive data when using the like and % wildcard???

ex.

text        ==>  'Rochester'
text2      ==>  'rochester'

search    ==>  '%rochester%'     ==>   returns    ==> only 'rochester'

How do I get it to return both...I know that I can use '%_ochester%' but does anyone know a better way?

Thanks in advance Received on Mon Jul 23 2001 - 22:10:57 CDT