Re: Looking for code conversions tools ..

From: Kai Yuen Kiang <kai_kiang_at_cytecht.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 06:52:44 GMT

May be you can look into some database CASE tools, normally they support reengineering and code generation and support many databases, so you may create the ER model connecting to the source DB, then by using the CASE tool you can generate code for another DB. One such tool I know is from http://www.embarcadero.com, check it out and see if it helps.

--
Best Regards,
Kai Yuen Kiang

MIS Analyst