Backup & Recovery Cert Exam

From: girlgeek <it_wiz_dc_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Jul 2001 05:50:54 -0700

I got snookered! Blew the Backup exam for 8i. So I have a collection of help requests:
1. I have been using a set of sts questions that are about 9 months old and passing with flying colors. When I got to the exam it seemed as though the questions were on entirely different topics. Have the questions changed in the last months? Should I get a new set of sts or will they be the same thing?

2. I once had and lost a listing of questions that people had for study. If anyone can forward me such a list it would be sincerely appreciated since I obviously need more study.

3. There was a question about the memory allocation for RMAN. Even at home with my books I haven't (yet) seen anything particular about the subject. I assume that I will eventually, but if anyone has insight that would also be appreciated. The question went something like

The memory allocation for RMAN is

a. in the sga
b. in the pga
c. a function of the db_blocks_??  init parm

I suspect that this was a non-question designed to waste my time. It succeeded.

Tyia for any help you can offer.
Claudia Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 07:50:54 CDT