Re: documentation OraOLEDB.Oracle

From: Dian Chesney ~ [MVP] <dian_at_mousetrax.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:50:30 GMT

Ummm...try searching the Internet would be a good place to start. I just dumped your Q into Google.com and got maybe 40 hits on sites offering all kinds of connection, cursor, DSN and Provider info.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22OraOLEDB.Oracle%22

and many more when I don't include the second parameter in the search...

http://www.google.com/search?q=OraOLEDB&btnG=Google+Search

Hope this helps...

Dian Chesney
Technical Consultant