Getting missing primary invocation for ancillary operator help!

From: Kev <java2e_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:22:18 GMT

Hello All,

When ever I try to do this:

for c in (select score(0),

               id,subjectline
                 FROM usenetarticles
                   WHERE contains(article, p_Text ,1) > 0 )

blah blah blah

I get this error:
ORA-29908: missing primary invocation for ancillary operator

I can find nothing about this error except this:  ORA-29908 missing primary invocation for ancillary operator

Cause: The primary invocation corresponding to an ancillary operator is missing.

Action: Add the primary invocation with the same label as the ancillary operator.

What do I need to do so the above will work??? I am stuck and clueless to say the least on this error.

Thanks,

Kev Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 16:22:18 CDT