Re: Need Pro-C code to read/write local files

From: Erik L. Cohen <erik.l.cohen_at_saic.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:47:24 GMT

OK. This is getting ridiculous. Fist of all, let me apologize for the inconvenience caused by my inappropriate cross-posting. That having been said, can someone help me find code that performs I/O at the client level. The would be code that is may be invoked by another client process or, mor likely, a server process. Someone, that is, other than my "father" Howard Rogers, or the flame thrower Spencer.