Re: diff bewteen 8i and 9i?

From: Thomas Jegen <thomas.jegen_at_siemens.ch>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:47:59 GMT

Hi

I tried to find this powerpoint presentations a laoug but I couldn't find it. Maybe it is hidden in the members section?

Thanks for your help.

Thomas

Randall Roberts wrote:

> I didn't get the top of this thread. I hope the original poster finds it.
>
> If you go to www.laoug.org and find the speaker presentation library you
> will find two powerpoint presentations on 9i that were given by David Austin
> of Oracle Corp. at the last L.A. Oracle Users' Group conference. Mr. Austin
> began his presentations by saying that the changes are so extensive the "New
> Features" course will be a 5 day class, so his two presentations are a very
> high level overview. This is the first pre-release information I've seen on
> 9i and the changes are *at least* as extensive as those from 7.x to 8.0.
>
> Best!
>
> Randall
>
> Jason <jason_at_spinavenue.com> wrote in message

Siemens Switzerland Ltd, Softwarehaus, ES41 Thomas Jegen, Software Engineer
Albisriederstrasse 245, CH-8047 Zürich
Phone +41 (0)1 495 3438, Fax +41 (0)1 406 5340 mailto:thomas.jegen@siemens.ch, Internet: http://www.siemens.ch/ Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 16:47:59 CDT