Re: Help with Rollback Segment Cannot be Extended workaround.

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:41:16 GMT

Daniel... Honestly! What the hell would you know about it? According to you, we don't even have SYSTEM rollback segments in Oracle 8.1.7. Yet, since we demonstrably do, your advice on this, as on so much else, is hugely suspect.

The parameter does what I said it would do, with the provisos I added. Anything else, coming from you especially, is meaningless and superfluous.

HJR

--
The views expressed are my own only, and definitely NOT those of Oracle