Oracle sequence and ASP question.

From: SALvation <dans87_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Jul 2001 06:29:32 -0700

I am used to working with SQL Server and they have nice neat identity columns. Well now I am working with Oracle and it has been this huge project to get a damn sequence number. Our DBA made a field called Unique_ID in my normal table "ps_table" and created a sequence called "ps_sequence". My question is how do I insert and pull values from this sequence in ASP? I tried asking some other people I work with but I would have gotten a better answer if I asked my dog.

Please help!

THX. Received on Fri Jul 20 2001 - 08:29:32 CDT