IMP Error message

From: Venki Ramachandran <venkir_at_wacsinc.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:14:37 -0700

Hi al,

Sorry for the cross posting. I saw import export questions in all of these groups. Anyway here goes, I exported from my Win2000 using V08.01.07 and may trying to import into a 816 Unix oracle database. On Imp, it says
"import done ins US7ASCII char set abd WE8IS08859PI NCHAR char set import server uses WE8IS08859PI chat set (possible charset conversion) IMP-00069: Could not convert to env national char set's handle IMP-00000: Import terminated unsuccessfully"

Any insights would be helpful. Thanks in advance

Regards , VEnki Received on Thu Jul 19 2001 - 17:14:37 CDT