How to reorder fields in a table

From: ewarmoth <ewarmoth_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:42:24 -0400

When I alter a table to add new fields, the fields are put at the end of the table. Is there a way to add a field between two existing ones? Or am I stuck with them at the end?

If I were to drop the table and re-create it, I would lose the data, right?

Thanks very much,
Emily Received on Wed Jul 18 2001 - 14:42:24 CDT