Re: Help in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania...

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:41:42 +0200

"ccalabro" <ccalabro_at_pulsenet.com> wrote in message news:3b543e6a_2_at_athena.netset.com...
> Hello;
>
> Need to hire an Oracle DBA/ Data Arch in the Pittsburgh area.
>
> No travel, paid parking, tuition reimbursement, matching vacations, salary
> range $ 85,000 to $ 110,000+bonus.
>
> Casual work environment. THIS IS "NOT" A DOT COM COMPANY.
>
> No agents please. USA or Green Card only.
>
> Do any of you Oracle Professionals know anyone that does schemas, umls,
 data
> models in the
> Pittsburgh area ?
>
> Regards;
> Carmen Calabro
> 724-746-5810

Please keep in mind your spam needs to go in .marketplace and the Oracle groups are international groups.
If you still think you need to do a job posting here, make it apparent from the subject, so I don't have to read this crap.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Received on Tue Jul 17 2001 - 11:41:42 CDT