Re: To write a query without using a sub query

From: Andrew Hamm <ahamm_at_sanderson.net.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:11:26 +1000

Well, if you are using MySql then a mysql newsgroup would surely be the most appropriate place to ask. Why did you pick these two fairly opposing newsgroups? I don't think you'll get much MySql help here.

--
If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking
beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose.