startup nomount on NT

From: peet <xxx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:11:41 +1000

Hi, I'm having problems with 817 on win2000.

I'm trying to move the datafile for the rollback segment on my system. I cant take the tablespace offline, instead i have to do a startup nomount. and use the alterdatabase command but i'm not having much luck.

dba studio seems to lockup and grind, and i'm not having much luck connecting with sqlplus as sysdba or to svrmgr...

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated Received on Mon Jul 16 2001 - 23:11:41 CDT