Getting Current User from triggers

From: Fabio GRANDE <fabiog_at_fileita.it>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:30:03 +0200

Hi all !
I have a trigger attached to a table, that run every time there's an insert or an update.
In this trigger, I need to know the current Oracle User (and other info such as those I can get from v$session view such as OSUSER and MACHINE). Is there a way to do this with PL/SQL ?
Thanx in advance for Your co-operation

--
Fabio GRANDE
fabiog_at_NOSPAMfileita.it