Re: Coping Data From One Table To Another

From: Robert Fazio <rfazio_at_home.com.nospam>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:18:35 GMT

The select command won't copy raw data. This can only be done Through PL/SQL. The easiest was as I stated was with the export. There are other methods, but they are complicated and time consuming. If this is a regular function, then I believe the package is dbms_raw, but I havn't used it in a very long time.

--
Robert Fazio
Senior Technical Analyst