Re: 2500 RecordLimit in Oracle ??

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 17:20:06 GMT

I have had record sets much larger than 2500 records. vb5 is kind of old though so I would suspect a dll that has been updated and no longer has the same "meaning" in oneof it's calls. Look the the Dr. Watson. By looking at the pid you can see what process blew up and then by searching for FAULT you can see what function blew up. That might give you a clue. Jim
"Arne Hertwig" <ahertwig_at_quintessence.net> wrote in message news:9iseiu$o4b$01$1_at_news.t-online.com...
> Hi everybody,
>
> I've a problem with a visal Basic5 application.
> It accesses an Oracle8 Database with ODBC bridge.
>
> The application uses the vb5 database layer (build-in).
> At a big loop through the records with "recordNext" VB-Statement the
> vb.exe process cancels after recordset-count no.2500 and the well known
 Dr.