iOraBugFinder 3.0.0 and itrprof SQL Analyzer 2.0.0

From: danisment <danisment_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Jul 2001 16:31:21 -0700

Hello,

I've added sending email features to iOraBugFinder and itrprof SQL Analyzer.

iOraBugFinder: http://www.unal-bilisim.com/products/iorabugfinder/iorabugfinder.html Number of returned bugs depends on your licenses at Metalink and your selections on iOraBugFinder. If iOraBugFinder can not return your bugs, you can email Oracle support with iOraBugFinder results and your uploaded trace/alert files. Since Oracle support can access internal bugs, iOraBugFinder more likely returns your bug. Also, you can email me for further search improvements.

itrprof SQL Analyzer:
http://www.unal-bilisim.com/products/itrprof/itrprof.html in previous releases of itrprof, itrprof was stopping executions when corrupted lines are encountered. Now, execution is stopped when only fatal corruptions are encountered. Other corruptions are reported at the end of analysis reports. eMail feature can be used as in iOraBuFinder.

I hope You enjoy... Received on Sun Jul 15 2001 - 18:31:21 CDT