Re: ORA-01722 Please help me understand this Oracle error

From: Luca F. <bo_at_go.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:15:37 +0200

Tank you very much for your message.
I am connecting to the same database.
When I am on the clients I connect to the database on the server, and when I am on the server I connect to the same database locally. I think that the problem is in the configuration of the client machines....perhaps in the character set used, I will investigate this, tnx for the suggestion.

bye Luca Received on Sun Jul 15 2001 - 12:15:37 CDT