Re: Reports 6i, PDF, TrueType, and UNIX (Solaris)

From: Mark Wiseman <markwiseman_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 07:44:59 -0600

I am trying to get CourierNew type fonts on the HP. I see you had similar problems with fonts between NT and Solaris. Did you get answers to your questions? I was wondering if you might be able to give me some direction. I am trying to display the courier new font in the oracle reports previewer through a browser using oracle9ias on HP. Any Ideas as to why the HP uses a replacement font and how I can get it to use the couriernew font?