Re: How do I setup an Oracle odbc connection

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:52:15 -0500

Another overly-broad statement -

In most cases using native connectivity is best, but, some tools, some apps and some situations my require that ODBC be used, so a blanket condemnation is inappropriate...

He can search www.merant.com ( as well as other places) to find the ODBC drivers he needs - they work well and are nearly as fast as OCI calls...

Sometimes you need more than 1 tool...