execute query

From: Omar Malik <obNOSPAMmar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:48:10 -0400

Good afternoon
I have a small problem, and would appreciate it if someone could help. In my form I have two data blocks. When I run the form for the first time and execute query on one of the blocks, it works fine. But if I switch to the other data block and try to execute query, nothing happens. Do I have to update something so that the other block can perform its query ?? Please let me know.
Thanks Received on Thu Jul 12 2001 - 10:48:10 CDT