Rename an Oracle Instance

From: Stelios Karkazis <stelios_at_europi.gr>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:35:13 +0300

Hi all,

I have an NT 4.0 server with an Oracle Database (8.05) installation,

I wonder if I can rename my instance to DEV, I mean if there is a way to change also the Services in NT without create a new database and copy the whole thing in it, 'cause I have not enough space.

Thanks in advance

Stelios Karkazis Received on Thu Jul 12 2001 - 06:35:13 CDT