sql*loader question

From: <kazelot_at_thenut.eti.pg.gda.pl>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:26:39 +0200

I have a text file:

Circuit ID:       STF1  1-25              Date:           24 Apr 01
Test Result:      PASS                    Cable Type:     Cat 5 UTP

[page break]
Circuit ID: STF1 1-24 Date: 24 Apr 01 Test Result: PASS Cable Type: Cat 5 UTP

[page break]

I would like to import the data to oracle. Can someone suggest me the controlfile that would do it? I have no idea how to deal with it.

Not to make Sybrand Bakker angry, I include my oracle version: 8.1.7. (BTW: Sybrand, thanks for the help with sending mail from oracle.)

Thanks in advance,
kazelot Received on Wed Jul 11 2001 - 04:26:39 CDT