Import Question

From: Jeff Boyer <jdboyer_at_(remove)icomproductions.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:14:49 -0600

Here is another good question..... I am using Oracle 8i and have a database with about 3500 records. I did an export for my client who sent that export off to another company here in Calgary. A new file was given back to our client with some added data in one of the fields. Our client wants this new data added to our existing database. The problem is that the data in the existing database has changed somewhat so an complete wipe out of the current database with new import will not work. Is there anyway to bring in the new data and append it to each corresponding record?

I would appreciate any help you might have, Thanks
Jeff Received on Wed Jul 11 2001 - 14:14:49 CDT