Creating a data model from a current existing database?

From: Rashyid <rra_at_excite.com>
Date: 10 Jul 2001 02:25:51 -0700

Hi there,

I am currently trying to reverse engineer a database to be implemented into another system. I was wondering whether there are other ways of 'automatically' creating/generating the data model/schema from an Oracle 8i database without actually going through each table one by one and checking the dependencies manually as it would be very time consuming, and time is of the essence (isn't it always). If not, are there any methods/tools that would assist me in doing so?

Thanks Received on Tue Jul 10 2001 - 04:25:51 CDT