How to "Group By" a calculated field?

From: Lee Staples <lee_at_cybicom.co.za>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:26:34 +0200

I am trying to construct a query that requires grouping by a calculated value (something like "to_char(:RptDate, 'MM')-to_char(OrderDate, 'MM')". I would have created a view that does the calculation, and used that, but the calculation is based on a parameter value. So how can I get around this?

Thanks.

Lee. Received on Tue Jul 10 2001 - 04:26:34 CDT