Network Administration

From: W. Guy Delaney <guyd_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:29:56 GMT

I was enrolled in an Oracle 8i DBA certification program at Old Dominion University. When the class size dropped from eleven to two people, ODU cancelled the last two courses. I have passed all of my Oracle Exam for certification except the last two: Performance and Tuning and Network Administration.

I am anxious to complete my DBA certification. I would like to self-study for the last two courses and am looking for a source for the Oracle student resourse Enterprise DBA Part 3: Network Administration. Does anyone know where I can find this resource? Received on Tue Jul 10 2001 - 10:29:56 CDT