Re: Co-operative FAQ

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:11:08 +0100

Sounds like a good idea -

Galen Boyer has also suggested WIKI as
a possible strategy, which could make things a lot more flexible and speedy in development.

See http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WelcomeVisitors for an example.

However, it still need a publicly editable site.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Host to The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:
See http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html

Seminars on getting the best out of Oracle
See http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html

Screensaver or Lifesaver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.

<178d2795.0107090451.66eaa2ab_at_posting.google.com>...