8i Personal Edition-Error Msg

From: Wayne G. Dengel, Sr. <wgd.roaming_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 12:27:48 GMT

Good Morning:

I dwnld'd 8i for install on Win'98. During install procedure, a DOS window appeared, then an error msg: "...invalid page exception..." Install procedure locked up - machine locked up.

I attempted a 'typical' install. When this did not work, I attempted a 'minimal'. That, too, did not work.

I am very new to this. Please, what fundamental thing is going wrong here? Can it be fixed?

Know that this machine is a 1GHz w/128MB RAM and a lot of Disk Am I seeing a RAM limitation?

Regards,

   Wayne

If possible, pls respond by e-mail: wgd.roaming_at_verizon.net Received on Sun Jul 08 2001 - 07:27:48 CDT