OCIError Handle

From: Abhisek <atandon_at_ipolicynet.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2001 04:29:23 -0700

hi,

  i am using OCI interface in my application.in the code in different functions i am allocating and deallocating the error handles.

as i am taking this approach i am getting heap corruption in OCI(sometimes).

can anyone tell me is it the write way?should i allocate only one error handle in the beginning and use it all the way (for a particular enviornment handle).

please help me out.

regds
abhishek Received on Fri Jul 06 2001 - 06:29:23 CDT