ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

From: Moto Cipo <sgtest_at_esacom53.esoc.esa.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 11:47:46 +0100

hello,

I'm using a firewall in between an internal Oracle client 8.1.5 and an Oracle server.
I can use SqlPlus from my client but after a random period of time the connection goes down and I get the error message: ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

Does anybody know how to solve this problem or how to get more information?

Many thanks

Silvia Received on Thu Jul 05 2001 - 05:47:46 CDT