Error while creating a snapshot log

From: saratha <ssubramanian_at_mcleodusa.com>
Date: 5 Jul 2001 08:26:04 -0700

Hi
I am trying to create a snapshot log on the master site.

The db link from the snapshot site to the master has been created. Plan to create the snapshot on the snapshot site after creating the snapshot log.
but I am getting this error message. COuld any one help me identify what exactly it means.

create snapshot logs on ssubramanian.jobs_at_incond with primary key

                        *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-02000: missing PREBUILT keyword

Am I doing anything,out of sequence in the steps to create the snapshots?

I checkd the syntax of the create snapshot log/materialised view log there is no where a keword 'PREBYUILT' is seen.

Any help in this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Saratha Received on Thu Jul 05 2001 - 10:26:04 CDT