Re: sqlldr: import from two lines

From: Kai Yuen Kiang <kai_kiang_at_cytecht.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:05:10 +0800

Think for more than one tool!
Do a simple sed script, or even with a vi, you can easily transform the original file into

name1 street1 city1 06/29/01
name2 street2 city2 06/29/01
name3 street3 city3 06/29/01

Then do a sqlldr.

If this is a once off job use vi, if it is an automated job, use awk or sed script for it.

Best Regards,
Kai Yuen Kiang

MIS Analyst
Cytech Technology Ltd.
Tel: (852) 2378-2225
Fax: (852) 2375-7700
http://www.cytecht.com
"Jan Haase" <jh_at_informationsdesign.de> ????? news:3B3C78CF.E08C5CD8_at_informationsdesign.de...
> Hi.
>
> I want to use sqlldr to insert data (from a file in the following format)
 into