two oracle database in one server

From: rawshed <aikrab_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Jul 2001 11:28:26 -0700

Can we have two oracle db for two different applications in a solaris box.
Usually we have one application using oracle 8.05 in one netra/solaris 2.6 the other application using oracle 8.16 in the other netra.

Can we install also diff oracle version in one unit.

I have very little knowledge of oracle, trying to understand it.

rawshed Received on Tue Jul 03 2001 - 13:28:26 CDT