Re: Different types of cache on 9i

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 06:29:30 GMT

Not quite sure what kinds of cache you are looking for. Please be more specific, maybe even giving the reason for the question.

(I've found that a number of people who ask this are really referring to the Oracle9i Application Server cache, which includes dynamic web cache and database cache.)

In any case, you can check http://technet.oracle.com to get the answer - the database Administrator's Guide should help.

HTH
/Hans