Re: cannot see tables

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 07:04:23 GMT

Just as a matter of interest, check out the catalog sql scripts that exist in your rdbms/admin directory. Going from memory, the 'user' tables may deliberately exclude those owned by SYS and SYSTEM, but I'm not sure.

In any case, it is generally not a good idea to import non-Oracle created tables into user SYSTEM (nor is it a good idea to create tables in the SYSTEM tablespace). Strongly advise you move the tables to a different schema owner.

/HAns