Re: Undelete records

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:40:33 +0100

4) Probably too complex too rush into quickly,

    but run up logminer, and get it to extract     information about the updates made to that     table in the relevant time period - including     the necessary UNDO sql statements.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Host to The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:
See http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html

Seminars on getting the best out of Oracle
See http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html

Screensaver or Lifesaver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.

<3b4055ff$0$3755$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>...