Listener does not run anymore

From: Nicolas Bronke <newsgroup_at_trinity.de>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 22:45:12 +0200

On my mandrake 8 I installed Oracle 8.1.7 which runs if I exported the Oracle Home and the SID and started the Database manually. Also the listener run.

But after a while meanwhile the listener does not start anymore. I think it happens, when I installed somethings to get DSL also running. Now I am searching for a solution. The pity is that no error message is displayed. Does anyone can tell me where I can find a error log (I am not so familar with Linux)?

Thanks Nicolas Received on Mon Jul 02 2001 - 15:45:12 CDT