Re: Dynamic reports

From: MarkyG <markg_at_mymail.tm>
Date: 2 Jul 2001 01:07:09 -0700

Omar,

I haven't got the original message on this thread (i'm browsing via Google Groups, seems to have lost the thread!) so i'm working off memory.

You will need to edit the format trigger for the field (just select the field, right click and select the PL/SQL editor *i think*)

Setting fields TRUE and FALSE should work. You may also want to try setting the field value by using SRW.Set_Field_Char and setting it to ' ' for a NULL.

I haven't got Reports on my maching so I can't take you through any more detail. You may want to try a user manual at www.oracle.com.

HTH, Mark