Forms 6i start-up... HELP

From: Brad Leach <brleach_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 02:01:14 GMT

I am having MAJOR problems attempting to open my database from Forms Builder.
Everything else works okay... the database is started, the Listener is started, and I have just reviewed the tables in SQL+. But when I go to build forms, I can't go any further.
OS: Win '98SE
db: Personal Oracle 8i

Within FormsBuilder,when I enter the username & password at the CONNECT screen, I receive the following error:
ORA-01034, "ORACLE not available."

I have tried my username & password, and the SYS username & password. No luck.

Any ideas?
Thanks for the assistance.
Brad Received on Sat Jun 30 2001 - 21:01:14 CDT